World Of Entertainment
Find your Taste

Sale and Purchase

Sale and Purchase
Infocaria !

Videos on Demand

Samsung galaxy s 2 may have Won t3 Award but iPhone 4Speed won Peoples Heart

Friday, October 14, 2011

iPhone 4S and Samsung Galaxy S 2 has been a lot in News and Rumors nowadays and my Point of writing this Article is not about a Typical Comparison between these two Smart Phones of 2011 and not even To determine which is Best among them I am pretty much sure both of the Phones are Unique and Intellectual in there own Respect Manner.

Although this Year Samsung Galaxy S 2 has taken the top Position by Securing the Crown of "Best Smart Phone" of 2011 but Apple iPhone 4S has Reserved a Place in users Heart. Not only it has Stunning Features Like Samsung Galaxy S 2 but Apple iPhone 4S is something more than just a Smart Phone, It is the new face of Technology and just a Glimpse of Human Intelligence combined with Electronics and Mechanical Engineering.

Apple iPhone 4S not only has one of the Fastest Processors ever Installed in a Smart Phone but it's ability of Voice Navigation is Amazing and Responsive also Known as "Siri". Siri is the main reason of Users Attention and Interest a Phone that Replies to your Text makes Call for You and it even Organize and Arrange Your Meetings and Schedules by Only Listening to your Voice. That must Be Something!.

Few Questions were raised Regarding "Siri" that it may not Respond Perfectly in Different Languages because of the Accent but Reports all over the World has been Viewed that Siri just works Perfectly with "British English Accent", "German Accent" and many more just like it works for "American" Accent.

One more thing that I would like to talk about it's Camera which 8mp but I am sure it must be like 18mp because I own iPhone 4 which is only 5mp but it shots like a 10 mp Camera would never do. It has also been reported in the Specs that a new lens has been added in iPhone 4S which combines to make 5 lenses which makes Photo Stunning as Real.

I felt a lot for Apple iPhone 4S and hoping to get it Soon, I would love if you people respond to my Post and Share Reviews and Experience of Apple iPhone 4S if you own One.

Tags: Apple iPhone 4S, Samsung Galaxy S 2, Apple iPhone 4S vs Samsung Galaxy S 2, Samsung, Apple Iphone 4S peoples Choice, Samsung Galaxy S 2 smart Phone of the year, is Apple iPhone 4S is better than Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S2 Price, Samsung Galaxy S2 Specs, Apple Iphone 4S Price, Apple Iphone 4S Jailbreak,

0 comments:

Post a Comment